By default, the FaceIN Terminal is setup so an employee cannot punch within 60 seconds or one minute of a previous punch. This interval can be set for up to 180 minutes. To change this setting:
- Access the Administrator Menu on the FaceIN terminal.
- Press 4 - System Setting.
- Press 5 - Set Interval.
- Backspace over the existing value.
- Using the numeric keys, enter the new value, up to 180.
- Press OK.
- When successful, press ESC to exit to the main menu.
With this set, employees cannot punch twice within that interval. If this is set for 5 minutes and an employee punches at 8:07, he/she cannot punch until 5 minutes (360 seconds) has passed. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.