After enrolling an employee on the FR700, it is possible to get No Authority and Denied messages when employees are trying to punch in and out. To correct the problem:
- On the FR700, press Menu.
- The Administrator's face must be read.
- Press 6 - Auto Test.
- Press 8 - Check SD Card.
- If No SD appears on the display, locate the ScanDisk Card Slot on the back of the terminal, above the serial number sticker.
- Press the ScanDisk Card to eject it from the slot.
- Remove the card from the slot.
- Reinsert the card into the slot.
- Press the card into the slot until it locks into place.
- Press 8 – Check SD Card
The FR700 should return with Check OK. If not, replace the ScanDisk card with a 2GB or 4GB card. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.