FaceIN terminals have two methods of sharing facial images among multiple terminals:
The difference between sync terminals and updating terminals are:
- In using Sync Terminals, One clock would be used to enroll all employees, for example the FR700 in the HR Office. After the employees are enrolled at the one designated terminal:
- In Terminal Manager, click Sync Terminals.
- Select the terminal in the HR Office ONLY.
- Click OK.
This will pull all the images from the HR Office Terminal and push them out to the other terminals.
- When updating terminals, all clocks can be used to enroll employees. What should happen is:
- Poll All Terminals. All the clocks should be polled FIRST.
- After all the clocks are polled, Update All Terminals.
Polling will pull images from ALL the terminals into the database. Updating sends all images out to ALL terminals.
If employees could be enrolled an any terminal, the best method to use is Updating Terminals. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at (800) 241-4990.