When the PC600 is not in live sync mode after it has been enabled in Payclock it will only say accepted when an employee clocks in and the timecard will not automatically show the punch data. To restore live sync:
In the Software:
- Click on the terminal manager tab in Payclock.
- Click on your PC600 in the list to the left.
- To the right click the Get Server IP
- At the top click on the Update Selected Terminal
- After the update is complete you can verify the live sync is working by testing a badge at the clock. The PC600 should indicate whether it is an IN or an OUT punch.
At the PC600:
- Click the Admin button on the touchscreen.
- Type in the admin pin number and press enter.
- Click the Network Setup
- Press the Define Host button at the top.
- If presented with Hosted or Local choose Local
- For Host IP enter the IP address of the computer with the Payclock database.
- Make sure that live sync is set to enabled.
- Press the Sync Now
- After the sync is complete the home screen of the clock should show two arrows at the top of the screen indicating that it is in live sync mode. You can verify live sync is working by testing a badge at the clock. The PC600 should indicate whether it is an IN or an OUR punch.
Anti-viruses and Firewalls may also by blocking the live sync port and exclusions may need to be made in both to allow the connection. If you require further assistance, please contact Tech Support at 404-691-1064.