The Live Sync feature of the PC600 allows employee punches to be transferred instantly to the PayClock Database and employee information to be transferred from the database to the terminal periodically. If the PC600's display does not show the Live Sync arrows:
- On the PayClock Server, click the PayClock Orb in the software.
- Click Support Assistant.
- Make note of the IP Address.
- Click the Terminal Manger
- Click the PC600 in the Terminals list and review the Server IP.
- If the IP Address noted is different from the Server IP, click Get Server IP.
- Verify the IP Address is that of the PayClock Server.
- Click Save and Update the terminal.
- Review the PC600 to see if the Live Sync arrows are displayed.
- If they are not displayed, open Services.msc.
- Look for and highlight the PayClock Network Terminal Service.
- If it is not started, start the PayClock Network Terminal Service.
This should activate the Live Sync feature on the terminal. If the problem persists, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.