The PC600 is equipped with a dry contact relay that allows it to be used as an Access Controller. Before you can program the PC600 for access you will need to make sure it is on the latest firmware. To program the PC600 for access:
- Click on the Admin button on the touchscreen.
- Enter your admin pin number and press enter.
- Click the Relay Settings button.
- Click Access.
- Set the duration using the up or down arrows for how long the relay should fire.
- Once complete press the return arrow until you are at the home screen.
Your PC600 is now set for Access Control. Anytime a programmed employee swipes a badge or uses their pin number it will fire the internal relay. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.
Please sign in to leave a comment.